When your tenants cannot or will not pay, you will be protected, not only from rent arrears but also from tenancy breach – Good news, hey?
SO, WHAT DOES YOUR RENTAL PROTECTION GUARANTEE COVER?*
- full rent protection for the total monthly rent, for up to four tenants, as named on the tenancy agreement.
- rent payable for a maximum of 6 months or until vacant possession of the property is gained, whichever happens, soonest.
- renewals are automatic and there is a 14-day cooling-off period.
- legal costs to obtain possession of the property if the tenant fails to pay the rent.
- total claim limit of £50,000.
- covers breach of the tenancy agreement by the tenant, including non-payment of rent and expired section 21 notices.
- court attendance included as part of the service (at an additional fee).
- nil excess with rent paid from the point of the first arrears.