When your tenants cannot or will not pay, you will be protected, not only from rent arrears but also from tenancy breach – Good news, hey?
SO, WHAT DOES YOUR RENTAL PROTECTION GUARANTEE COVER?*
- full rent protection for the total monthly rent, for up to four tenants, as named on the tenancy agreement.
- Missed rental payments until vacant possession of the property or for up to 15 months, whichever comes first.
- Legal expenses for up to £100,000, to obtain possession of the property if the tenant fails to pay the rent.
- Breach of tenancy agreement by the tenant, including non-payment of rent and expired section 21 notices.
- Court attendance included as part of the service (at an additional fee).
- A policy that is fully transferable to ensure continuous cover even when tenants change (subject to satisfactory references).
- If a tenant defends the action taken, the claim will continue to be paid until the challenge has been resolved.