This two bedroom mid terrace home is located in Alfred street in Swindon Town Centre and would be perfect for a first time buyer or family due to its good living space, its excellent location and its two generous bedrooms plus a converted loft room.
The ground floor living accommodation comprises; entrance porch, a spacious lounge, dining room, kitchen and the bathroom.
The first floor offers two double bedrooms plus a staircase leading to the loft room.
The second floor is a converted loft room that can easily act as a third bedroom or home office.
The property has an enclosed low maintenance rear garden that offers a patio area plus a small lawned area.
This property is located in the heart of Swindon Town centre and is within walking distance of Swindon Train Station and the Town Centre and its many shops and amenities.
- The Old Bank Brasserie (0.79 mi)9 reviews
- Rio Of Swindon (0.33 mi)4 reviews
- Wagamama (0.76 mi)7 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (3.41 mi)1 reviews
- 1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (13.41 mi)1 reviews