* Exclusive Development With Secure Gated Access * An extremely rare opportunity to purchase one of only two ground floor apartments overlooking the beautiful south facing communal gardens of Apple Grove House which can be located within Belmont Crescent. One of Old Town most sought after addresses. Offering excellent access to amenities and regular public transport links. Attributes include: gas central heating and the benefit of a lift within the building. This wonderful apartment offers very spacious accommodation which can be found exceeding 1000 sq ft/93 sq meters. The accommodation includes: secure communal entrance, apartment entrance hall with storage areas, kitchen, an upgraded shower room, two large double bedrooms with en-suite to the master bedroom and fitted 'Sharpes' wardrobes in the one of the bedrooms and a 24' sitting/dining room with a large box bay shaped window and door leading to the terrace area which over looks the delightful gardens. There is also an allocated parking space directly outside the apartment. A Viewing Is Highly Recommended To Fully Appreciate This Outstanding Home.
- The Old Bank Brasserie (0.58 mi)9 reviews
- Fratello's (0.84 mi)9 reviews
- Poms Thai Cuisine (0.6 mi)1 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (4.27 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (18.79 mi)1 reviews
- St James Church of England Primary School (26.98 mi)1 reviews