An exceptional semi-detached family home, built by Redrow Homes, on the popular Badbury Park development in Coate. Occupying a tucked away position with pleasant aspect to front and a spacious landscaped rear garden. This beautifully presented home has been upgraded by the current owners with many extras including upgraded Kitchen with integrated appliances. The well-appointed accommodation comprises: Entrance Hallway, Downstairs Cloakroom, Sitting Room, 18' Kitchen/Dining Room with patio doors opening onto the well-maintained Garden. Upstairs you will find three generous sized Bedrooms, Ensuite to master with the additional benefit from built in wardrobes in bedroom one & two. There is also a further Family Bathroom with feature window. Further features include Garage with ample driveway parking for 2-3 vehicles, PVCu Double Glazing and Gas Radiator Heating. An internal viewing is highly advised by the vendors Sole Agents, Richard James.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- The Old Bank Brasserie (1.37 mi)9 reviews
- The Plough Inn (1.7 mi)4 reviews
- The Red Lion Pub and Inn (8.67 mi)11 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (5.33 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (14.5 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (18.42 mi)1 reviews