Richard James are delighted to offer for sale this beautifully presented four bedroom detached family home located within one of North Swindons most enviable developments. The property has been updated and modernised to the highest of standards throughout and comprises as follows: welcoming Entrance hallway, cloakroom, large sitting room with feature bay window and fireplace, modern kitchen with separate utility room, dining room opening into the stunning conservatory overlooking the fully landscaped rear garden. To the first floor there is a master bedroom with an array of built-in wardrobes and en-suite shower room, bedroom two with built-in wardrobes, bedroom three also with built-in wardrobes, bedroom four currently being used as the study, family bathroom. Externally there good size front and rear gardens with double driveway parking which in turn leads to the double garage. An early viewing is highly advised to appreciate all this wonderful home has to offer.
Floor PlansClick here to view Floor Plan in a new window / tab.
Click here to view Floor Plan in a new window / tab.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC Data in a new window / tab.
Click here to view EPC Data in a new window / tab.
- Domino's Pizza Group (0.32 mi)3 reviews
- Taw Hill Tandoori (0.32 mi)2 reviews
- Ami's Tandoori (0.31 mi)1 reviews
- Café Art (3.22 mi)2 reviews
- Darkroom Espresso (2.46 mi)5 reviews
- Balula's Delicatessen (3.33 mi)3 reviews
- Asda Superstores (1.05 mi)5 reviews
- Waitrose - Swindon (3.2 mi)3 reviews
- Sainsburys (2.26 mi)1 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (0.91 mi)1 reviews
- Tregoze Primary School (2.18 mi)1 reviews
- 1 reviews