This beautiful bay-window fronted property is located in the heart of Old Town in Swindon and would be perfect for a professional couple or family due to its excellent living space, stunning kitchen and generous bedroom sizes.
The ground floor living accommodation comprises; Entrance porch, entrance hall, a bay window fronted living room that is open to the dining room, the family room, a useful lean-to, the stunning kitchen/breakfast room plus a ground floor third bedroom.
The first floor offers; first floor landing, a large master bedroom, a generous second bedroom, plus a recently re-fitted bathroom and a modern shower room.
This property has a landscaped rear garden with seating areas and a lawn. The garden also provides access to the converted garage which is a real multi-purpose room that can be used as an office, a gym or a play room.
There is parking to the rear accessed by a lane plus half of the original garage remains offering excellent storage.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- Sainsbury's (0.52 mi)1 reviews
- Balula's Delicatessen (0.18 mi)3 reviews
- Iceland.co.uk (0.65 mi)1 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (4.13 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (13.2 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (18.42 mi)1 reviews