A well-presented, THREE bedroom, semi-detached property situated in the sought-after development of Wichelstowe. The ground floor offers a large entrance hall, living room with access to the rear garden, fitted kitchen, dining room and d/s toilet. To the first floor there are three double bedrooms and a the family bathroom – the master offers fitted wardrobes as well as an ensuite bathroom. Additional benefits include parking, side access and a green outlook to the front of the property.
This modern development benefits from, a local shop, supermarket, restaurant, primary and newly constructed secondary school and has great access to the M4 motorway and Swindon's train station.
Viewing highly recommended!
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- The Old Bank Brasserie (1.02 mi)9 reviews
- The Jewel in the Crown (1.2 mi)7 reviews
- Cast Iron Bar & Grill (0.98 mi)1 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (4.37 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (12.47 mi)1 reviews
- West Oxon Driving School (21.9 mi)1 reviews