**NO ONWARD CHAIN** **WOULD BENEFIT FROM MODERNISATION** **MUST BE VIEWED**
A lovely THREE BEDROOM mid terraced house located at the END OF A QUIET cul de sac. The property BENEFITS FROM A LARGE LOUNGE / DINER and separate kitchen. There is a lovely rear garden and GARAGE WITH PARKING.
The accommodation comprises of;
Entrance hallway, bright & airy living / dining room leading through to a well-proportioned kitchen fitted with wooden units. There is a utility area and ground floor cloakroom.
To the first floor are three bedrooms, the master and bedroom two both generous doubles & a single bedroom. There is a white bathroom suite.
To the rear of the property is a lovely private garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area for outdoor dining. There is access to the garage and parking from the garden.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
Click here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- Toby Carvery The Friary (0.78 mi)3 reviews
- Golden Star (0.48 mi)2 reviews
- Bhaji's Indian Takeaway (0.49 mi)2 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (1.36 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (16.51 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (12.91 mi)1 reviews