***3D virtual tour available***
A beautiful semi-detached grade II listed cottage located in the quiet hamlet of Badbury. The cottage has been the subject of considerable and sympathetic works over recent years, including an extension that houses the modern kitchen and the addition of a workshop in the garden. The house is ideally located for access to the surrounding countryside with bridleways and footpaths leading to The Ridgeway National Trail, Liddington Castle, Marlborough (7.5 miles to the North) and Coate Water Country Park (via route 45 cycleway). Badbury has a popular village pub that serves excellent food, and is a real hub for the local community.
The neighbouring village of Chiseldon has a Post Office, doctors surgery and sports facilities. Available Chain Free.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- The Plough Inn (0.47 mi)4 reviews
- Three Trees Farm Shop & Cafe (0.72 mi)1 reviews
- The Burj (2.09 mi)1 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (7.44 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (15.63 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (19.74 mi)1 reviews