Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac, within a short walk of Wanborough's highly regarded primary school, is this well presented family home, that has been well maintained by the current owners. There is ample storage, a useful utility room and a secluded West facing patio that is a real sun-trap. The house is ideal for families, with local playing fields and parks only moments away.
Wanborough offers a range of amenities including a doctors surgery, sports facilities, excellent public houses and Village Hall. The thriving community hosts an annual Scarecrow Trail, May Day Fayre, and Summer Show. The market towns of Marlborough and Cirencester are 10 miles and 19 miles away respectively. The area is well served by private schools including Pinewood, St Francis Pewsey, Marlborough College, St Mary's Calne and Dauntsey's.
Swindon (mainline station – London, Paddington 55 minutes) 5.8 miles, M4 (J15) 1.5 miles, Viewing recommended.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- The Old Bank Brasserie (3.44 mi)9 reviews
- The Plough Inn (2.03 mi)4 reviews
- Fratello's (3.68 mi)9 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (6.88 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (16.64 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (17.86 mi)1 reviews