Situated on a quiet private road in the heart of this popular village, Tregony has been extended and loft converted to provide generous accommodation, that is finished to a high standard. The property is located just a short walk from the local convenience store, post office and local school. Chiseldon is 7 miles north of the market town of Marlborough and is ideally located to access the M4, A419 and Swindon Centre. The village is surrounded by open countryside and is positioned on the poular route 45 cycleway that links Coate Water Country Park, Chisledon and Marlborough. The Ridgeway National Trail is a short walk away and the popular Three Trees Farm Shop and Cafe is on the edge of the village. The rear garden enjoys a sunny southerly aspect, there is driveway parking and a garage.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- The Old Bank Brasserie (3.19 mi)9 reviews
- The Plough Inn (0.75 mi)4 reviews
- Three Trees Farm Shop & Cafe (0.47 mi)1 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (7.32 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (14.81 mi)1 reviews
- Academy of Circus (18.16 mi)1 reviews