This three bedroom semi-detached home is well located in a popular cul-de-sac in the sought after area of Old Walcot in Swindon.
This property would be perfect for a family or couple due to its excellent cul-de-sac location, its generous room sizes and its generous rear garden.
The ground floor living accommodation comprises; entrance porch, a large entrance hall, the bay window fronted lounge that is open to the dining room, kitchen, a large lean-to that is being used as a utility room plus a W.C.
The first floor comprises; first floor landing, a bay window fronted master bedroom, second bedroom plus a larger than average third bedroom and the family bathroom.
The property has a large enclosed rear garden mainly laid to lawn with a vegatable patch and summer house to its rear.
To the front you have a large driveway with parking.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- The Old Bank Brasserie (0.59 mi)9 reviews
- Nando's (0.47 mi)2 reviews
- The Jewel in the Crown (0.42 mi)7 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (3.84 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (13.72 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (17.69 mi)1 reviews