Popularly situated in a quiet courtyard on the modern development of East Wichel, is this delightfully presented, two bedroom apartment. The apartment offers a welcoming entrance hall, two double bedrooms with ensuite shower room to the master, open plan living kitchen and dining area and a family bathroom. Additional benefits include, a secure door entry system, a larger than average garage and a well kept communal garden to the rear of the property.
East Wichel is located between Swindon's thriving Old Town and the village of Wroughton. There are a wide selection of amenities which are within easy reach and Junctions 15 and 16 of the M4 motorway are just a short drive away.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- The Old Bank Brasserie (1.1 mi)9 reviews
- Nando's (1.25 mi)1 reviews
- Poms Thai Cuisine (1.12 mi)1 reviews
- Waitrose - Swindon (0.53 mi)3 reviews
- Sainsburys (1.27 mi)1 reviews
- Balula's Delicatessen (1.1 mi)3 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (4.38 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (12.39 mi)1 reviews
- minster lovell playgroup (20.31 mi)1 reviews