A charming and recently refurbished two-bedroom cottage situated in the idyllic village of Brinkworth. Just a short drive away from Royal Wootton Bassett and Junction 16, which offers superb motorway links to major cities and has train links available from nearby Swindon.
This beautiful home comprises; a large Entrance Hallway, newly fitted and modern Kitchen/Diner and Living Room with fireplace. To the first floor are two good sized double Bedrooms, with countryside views from the Master and Bathroom with shower over bath. Externally the property benefits from a very large garden and driveway parking for at least three cars.
Offered UNFURNISHED and AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY. Pets Considered.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- La Flambe Restaurant (5.61 mi)2 reviews
- The Harbour (3.36 mi)2 reviews
- Spice Of Asia (3.25 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (5.67 mi)1 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (6.98 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (22.18 mi)1 reviews