Beranburh Field is a small development of former MOD properties, nestled at the foot of the Marlborough Downs. There are a network of footpaths and bridleways nearby leading to Barbury Castle and The Ridgeway National Trail. There is planning permission granted to further extend the house (plans are available upon request). Wroughton provides many amenities including shops and supermarkets, several public houses, doctors surgery, private hospital and excellent local schools. Swindon, Marlborough and Royal Wootton Bassett are only a short drive away, and offer additional facilities including a theatre and excellent restaurants. The area is well served by private schools including Pinewood, St Francis Pewsey, Marlborough College, St Mary's Calne and Dauntsey's. Communications are excellent with M4 junction 15 being within a few miles. Swindon to London Paddington via the mainline station takes under 60 minutes.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- The Old Bank Brasserie (3.05 mi)9 reviews
- Silks on the Downs (4.65 mi)3 reviews
- Fratello's (3.47 mi)7 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (6.97 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (13.3 mi)1 reviews
- Academy of Circus (19.28 mi)1 reviews