A beautifully presented and "Redrow" built four bedroom detached family home located on the Badbury Park development, within touching distance to Coate Water. The property is in excellent order throughout and offers the perfect balance of living space for the modern family. The ground floor boasts a large sitting room, play room, cloakroom, utility and a fantastic sized kitchen/diner with doors straight onto the garden. The first floor offers four good sized bedrooms, two ensuites, fitted wardrobes and a family bathroom. There is no shortage of parking here; with a double driveway to front as well as the double garage. The property is situated a short walk of the picturesque Coate water and J16 of the M4 is only a two minute drive. An internal viewing is highly advised of this amazing family home.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- The Old Bank Brasserie (1.37 mi)9 reviews
- Fratello's (1.72 mi)7 reviews
- The Weighbridge Brewhouse (2.73 mi)9 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (5.33 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (14.5 mi)1 reviews
- Oxford University (25.46 mi)14 reviews