– EXTENDED LSHAPE KITCHEN DINER – VELUX WINDOWS – 3 BEDROOMS – SEMI DETATCHED – DRIVEWAY PARKING – GARAGE – LARGE LIVING SPACE –
Situated in a pleasant street within in Liden, we welcome this EXTENDED, three-bedroom, semidetached family home.
Upon entry you are welcomed into entrance hall – Situated conveniently to the front is a storage cupboard. To the right, you have a large living room, decorated with modern tones, this large space is perfectly for a family to snuggle down of an evening.
To the back of the home, is the heart of it. An L SHAPE kitchen diner, with modern VELUX windows. The kitchen offers ample surface space, with dining room space. This area also holds room for another seating area, play section, or snug. With double doors out to the garden.
Upstairs, you have a good size family bathroom, which has been refurbished by the current owners, with large bath, shower over bath, all of the suite is white – With beige tiling for warmth.
Bedroom ONE AND TWO both have BUILT IN STORAGE – Again, decorated to a high standard, and ready to move into. Both rooms are DOUBLE, with room to add other fixtures should you require.
Bedroom three is still of a great size, decorated to a high standard again, with an outside view of the street.
Externally you have DRIVEWAY PARKING for 2/3 cars – PLUS GARAGE WITH ELECTRICS. The garden is part patio, part grass and part woodchip, and is low maintenance.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- The Old Bank Brasserie (2.14 mi)9 reviews
- Three Trees Farm Shop & Cafe (2.11 mi)1 reviews
- Poms Thai Cuisine (2.05 mi)1 reviews
- Asda Superstores (5.14 mi)5 reviews
- Waitrose - Swindon (3.38 mi)3 reviews
- Sainsbury's (2.55 mi)1 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (5.98 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (15.23 mi)1 reviews
- The Hill End Outdoor Centre (22.3 mi)1 reviews