– SELLING WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN – GARAGE – PARKING FOR FOUR CARS – LOVINGLY CONVERTED – OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINER – SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION – PLANNING PERMISSION FOR PORCH & WC –
Situated over 3 floors is this elegantly presented 4 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY in sought after location of Upper Stratton, the property was actually a show home when these were originally built.. Beautifully extended by the previous owner this property is a MUST VIEW.
Located close to Dobbie’s garden center, this property comprises of entrance hall onto a large living area, which is decorated to a high standard.
This leads you on to the OPEN PLAN kitchen/dining room. The kitchen has been finished immaculately, with a modern twist. Added advantage of a breakfast bar for those early morning routines.
The open plan kitchen/dining is great should you like to host as the space is inevitably large, with the added bonus of double doors onto the garden.
You will also find a lounge/play room, this was a conversion and adds extra space to the property.
To the first floor you will find THREE LARGE bedrooms, all decorated lovely throughout, with great light and space for fixtures to be added should you need. You will also find a neutral 3-piece bathroom, which has been tiled, with bath and overhead shower.
To the second floor is the master bedroom WITH ENSUITE, decorated with ice white paint and FOUR Velux windows, to say this room is 'bright and airy' is an understatement. Extra storage available within the alcoves also. A real benefit to this property.
Externally is a large driveway, for 2/3 cars, and a low maintenance, non-overlooked rear garden.
Come and take a look at your next forever home!
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- Harvester - Swindon (0.84 mi)4 reviews
- Oriental Express (0.91 mi)1 reviews
- Stratton Sinbad (0.41 mi)1 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (2.78 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (15.31 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (14.76 mi)1 reviews