Nestled in the popular village of Blunsdon, is this stunning family home surrounded by beautiful gardens. The main house offers versatile accommodation with five bedrooms over two floors. On entry you're greeted by a large family/dining room which steps out onto the main sitting area; boasting tall ceilings and fireplaces, offering a warm yet airy space to relax. The master bedroom is found on the ground floor, complete with ensuite, fitted wardrobes and French doors overlooking the garden. Detached from the home and located towards the entrance you will find a double garage with room above, ideal for an office or annexe. The property sits on 0.38 of an acre and makes for the perfect garden, whether for the children to explore or to host friends or family. There is plenty of room! The property is accessed via a double gate off a private road. Call us today to book your viewing.
- Toby Carvery The Friary (1.24 mi)3 reviews
- Harvester - Swindon (0.78 mi)4 reviews
- Abbeymead Rendez-Vous (1.05 mi)2 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (2.11 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (14.6 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (14.54 mi)1 reviews