'Valvin' is a superb, three bedroom, semi-detached property located in the sought after village of Blunsdon. This property would be perfect for a family or couple due to its good living space, generous bedrooms and private rear garden with stunning countryside views. The ground floor comprises: entrance hall, cloakroom, spacious lounge/diner, conservatory and kitchen. The first floor offers: first floor landing, three bedrooms and a recently re-fitted main bathroom. This property offers a large driveway with parking for multiple cars plus a detached garage. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn and very private backing onto a large cornfield with stunning views.
To arrange an appointment to view this property call Richard James of Highworth.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- The Red Lion Inn (4.19 mi)2 reviews
- Wagamama (3.23 mi)7 reviews
- The Old Bank Brasserie (3.84 mi)9 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (2.39 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (14.67 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (14.78 mi)1 reviews