**3D WALK THROUGH TOUR AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY – Call to book your appointment**
A well presented three bedroom home, located in this popular Gloucestershire village. The house has been well cared for by the current owners. There is driveway parking to the front and an enclosed low-maintenance garden to the rear. There is a refitted kitchen, 3 bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Kempsford is a small village situated on the edge of the Cotswolds in the beautiful Coln Valley. It is located in the eastern section of the Cotswold Water Park. The Water Park offers a wide range of water and land based activities and is also nationally recognised as an important conservation and wildlife study area. Kempsford has a thriving community and a local Kempsford Church of England Infant and Primary School, which has strong ties with Farmor's School at Fairford.
Fairford has a range of amenities that serve the town and its surrounding area, for which there is ample free parking. There is also a regular market every Wednesday. Leisure facilities are wide ranging and include a sports centre, children's playground, library, youth and community centre.
- The Red Lion Inn (3.94 mi)2 reviews
- Lynwood & Co Café (3.88 mi)5 reviews
- Colosseo Restorante Fairford (2.43 mi)2 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (5.39 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (10.74 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (17.33 mi)1 reviews