A spacious and improved three-bedroom semi-detached home located in the highly desired location of Broome Manor Lane in Swindon.
This property offers stunning features, superb living space and a generous rear garden and is just a short walk from Broome Manor Golf Club and the always popular Coate Water Park.
The ground floor living accommodation comprises; Entrance porch, entrance hall, a bay window fronted living room, kitchen, utility room, a spacious dining room, conservatory plus a good sized third bedroom with en-suite shower room.
The first floor offers; first floor landing, a spacious bay window fronted master bedroom with a modern en-suite shower room, the second bedroom plus the family bathroom. The first-floor landing also offers access to the loft and loft ladder – This is a converted space that can be used for a range of purposes dependent on your needs.
The property has a stunning enclosed rear garden with patio areas, mature shrubs and tree's plus a large lawn area.
To the front of the property there is driveway parking.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- Poms Thai Cuisine (0.83 mi)1 reviews
- Cast Iron Bar & Grill (0.49 mi)1 reviews
- Moshan Island Grill (0.93 mi)2 reviews
- Waitrose - Swindon (1.87 mi)3 reviews
- Asda Superstores (4.4 mi)5 reviews
- Sainsbury's (1.41 mi)1 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (5.05 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (13.71 mi)1 reviews
- Go Diamond School Of Motoring (28.18 mi)1 reviews