Situated in a small courtyard of similar properties on the outskirts of Purton close to open countryside, we are pleased to present a much improved 3 bedroom bay fronted en-suite semi detached family home. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing, gas radiator central heating, sitting room, kitchen/dining room, Upvc double glazed CONSERVATORY, master bedroom with ENSUITE shower room, 2 further bedrooms, family bathroom, garden and allocated parking.
The property is also well located for all local amenities shops, schools etc and offers easy access to M4 J16 & A419.
VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED by the vendor's sole agent.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- The Old Bank Brasserie (5.37 mi)9 reviews
- The Red Lion Inn (4.17 mi)2 reviews
- Taj Mahal (2.97 mi)1 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (2.7 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (9.87 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (18.34 mi)1 reviews