**3D WALKTHROUGH TOUR AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY – Call to book your appointment**
Located at the head of a popular cul-de-sac just a short walk from Highworth's amenities, is this three bedroom detached family home. The house sits in an elevated position with panoramic views across open countryside towards RAF Fairford. The property has a beautiful terraced garden with well stocked flower beds and borders. The accommodation is presented in fantastic condition throughout and comprises of a sitting room, dining room, fitted kitchen and ground floor WC. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Highworth is a thriving market town with a wide range of amenities on it's bustling High Street. There are a number of popular public houses that serve food, coffee shops, a delicatessen and a butchers. There are excellent local schools and open spaces for kids to play and outdoor pursuits. Highworth is only a short drive from Lechlade, Cotswold Water Park and the commercial centre of Swindon.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- Toby Carvery The Friary (4.14 mi)3 reviews
- Frankie & Benny's (4.34 mi)4 reviews
- Chiquito (4.36 mi)10 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (5.12 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (12.48 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (17.59 mi)1 reviews