An attractive period farmhouse with approx 12 acres of land, located on the outskirts of Cricklade with excellent access to the A419. The house and grounds are located alongside the A419, so road noise is a consideration. Although, the house has been equipped with secondary glazing to the front elevation. There is an AGA that is used for cooking and water heating.
There are a number of useful outbuildings and open barns. The 8 acre water meadow has Thames River frontage with fishing rights. POTENTIAL FOR COMMERCIAL OR LIGHT INDUSTRIAL USE, subject to the relevant consents.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- The Red Lion Inn (0.96 mi)2 reviews
- Toby Carvery The Friary (3.03 mi)3 reviews
- Redhouse Plaice (2.56 mi)2 reviews
- Asda Superstores (2.9 mi)5 reviews
- Tesco (2.84 mi)5 reviews
- W M Morrison Supermarkets (3.29 mi)5 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (2.47 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (13.85 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (14.14 mi)1 reviews