An impressive 5 bedroom semi-detached home hidden in the heart of the sought after market town, Cricklade.
Right on the border of North Wiltshire and Gloucestershire, with the River Thames flowing nearby there is a wealth of Countryside to explore. The Cotswold Water Park is just moments away, with open-water swimming, sailing and wake-boarding lakes.
The house itself boasts a large well kept garden ideal for a family and benefits from ample on-street parking. Mirabelle House is also within walking distance to essential amenities including award winning country pubs, shops, school and country walks including The Thames Path.
The house has been extended with a large stylish kitchen, underfloor heating and offers flexible living over 3 floors.
Viewing is a must to see the stunning interior of this contemporary family home.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- The Red Lion Inn (0.18 mi)2 reviews
- Toby Carvery The Friary (3.69 mi)3 reviews
- Harvester - Swindon (4.09 mi)4 reviews
- Asda Superstores (3.54 mi)5 reviews
- Tesco (3.58 mi)5 reviews
- W M Morrison Supermarkets (3.86 mi)5 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (2.89 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (14.49 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (13.35 mi)1 reviews