A DECEPTIVELY, SPACIOUS, two bedroom DETACHED bungalow, which has recently undergone refurbishment. Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in the popular village of Chiseldon. Ideally set on a corner plot, the bungalow offers flexible living accommodation with the opportunity to modernise and loft convert (subject to the relevant consents).
The property has been well looked after and offers, a lounge/diner which opens onto the garden, a good size kitchen/breakfast room and a useful utility room. There is a study and two DOUBLE bedrooms with a family bathroom and an additional WC.
There is an enclosed and easy to maintain garden with access into the double/tandem GARAGE, as well as driveway parking for two cars.
Viewing highly recommended to fully appreciate the space on offer!
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
Click here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- Fratello's (3.71 mi)9 reviews
- The Old Bank Brasserie (3.29 mi)9 reviews
- The Plough Inn (0.62 mi)4 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (7.42 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (15.04 mi)1 reviews
- Victoria Park Nursery School (19.16 mi)1 reviews