A rarely available, three bedroom, detached bungalow situated in the ever-popular village location of Chiseldon. The property is well presented and has been extremely well maintained. The ground floor offers a large living area with access to the conservatory, kitchen, four-piece bathroom and two double bedrooms. The first floor boasts a large bedroom with ensuite shower room. This room could be utilised as a further living area/reception room. The property benefits from parking, front and rear gardens and a three-car garage/workshop.
Chiseldon is surrounded by rolling downland that is designated as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and is located just 7 miles North of the market town of Marlborough. It is only a short drive from J15 of the M4 and the commercial centre of Swindon (railway station serving London Paddington 55 minutes). The village itself has a thriving community and benefits from two public houses. A brilliant farm shop, complete with cafe and a local post office.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- The Old Bank Brasserie (3.29 mi)9 reviews
- The Plough Inn (0.62 mi)4 reviews
- Three Trees Farm Shop & Cafe (0.29 mi)1 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (7.42 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (15.04 mi)1 reviews
- The Hill End Outdoor Centre (23.9 mi)1 reviews