A well presented two bedroom cottage located in the heart of this popular village. The cottage has been well maintained by the current owners and has a great garden. CHAIN FREE.
Chiseldon is a thriving village with a real sense of community. It is just a short drive from Swindon or Marlborough and is moments from J15 of the M4. The village has a local school, post office, tennis club, farm shop with cafe and two pubs that serve food. The village is located at the foot of the Marlborough Downs and is surrounded by open countryside that is accessible via a network of footpaths, cyclepaths and bridleways.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- Three Trees Farm Shop & Cafe (0.59 mi)1 reviews
- The Old Bank Brasserie (3.13 mi)9 reviews
- The Plough Inn (0.84 mi)4 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (7.27 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (14.68 mi)1 reviews
- The Hill End Outdoor Centre (23.92 mi)1 reviews