A two bedroom, terraced property situated on a no through road within the sought-after village location of Chiseldon surrounded by an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
This property offers a large living/dining area, kitchen, modern fitted shower room, utility. The first floor boasts two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes. Additional benefits include; parking, garage and garden room.
Chiseldon is a thriving village with a real sense of community. It is just a short drive from Swindon or Marlborough and is moments from J15 of the M4. The village has a local school, post office, tennis club, farm shop with cafe and two pubs that serve food. The village is located at the foot of the Marlborough Downs and is surrounded by open countryside that is accessible via a network of footpaths, cycle paths and bridleways.
- The Old Bank Brasserie (3.13 mi)9 reviews
- Los Gatos (3.15 mi)5 reviews
- The Plough Inn (0.84 mi)4 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (7.27 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (14.68 mi)1 reviews
- The Hill End Outdoor Centre (23.92 mi)1 reviews