A truly stunning family home. Located in the desirable Lakeside area of Old Town is this beautiful three bedroom semi-detached home. The property benefits from an array of reception space and has been extended in various parts that have really added to this home. The accommodation offers; entrance porch with stained glass original window, sitting room with bay window, family room but the star of the property is the amazing kitchen. With granite worktops and two Velux windows, nothing has been left to chance. The ground floor also offers a cloakroom, utility and a large garage. The first floor boasts three double bedrooms and a family bathroom with a study area at the bottom of the landing. Located over the garage and again benefitting from an extension is the master bedroom, which comes with a dressing area and ensuite. The rear of the property offers a private and sunny garden with a southern orientation. Driveway parking can be found to the front.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- The Old Bank Brasserie (0.38 mi)9 reviews
- Moshan Island Grill (0.4 mi)2 reviews
- Manuel's (0.4 mi)1 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (4.51 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (13.52 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (18.49 mi)1 reviews