*END OF CHAIN*
This truly is a beautifully unique home. A converted Chapel conversion, steeped in history with a contemporary feel throughout. The property boasts an array of original features whilst having been modernised throughout and offers stunning accommodation on two floors. There are three bedrooms, the master being the star of the show with exposed woodwork and access onto the four piece ensuite. On entry, you're greeted by an atrium hallway, giving access to; a large sitting room with wood burner, a charming kitchen/diner complete with aga and leading to an another reception space in the form of the sun room. A private garden is found on the side of this historic room, of good size and low maintenance. The property is located in the heart of Ashbury which is surrounded by rolling county side, the stunning "Ridgeway" is only half a mile away, and situated 7 miles east of Swindon. Swindon & Didcot train stations are both within a reasonable distance, offering fast access to London.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- White Horse at Woolstone (2.64 mi)2 reviews
- The Gulshan Brasserie (2.78 mi)4 reviews
- Spice Valley (5.49 mi)1 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (9.35 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (16.55 mi)1 reviews
- Oxford University (20.4 mi)14 reviews