A three bedroom detached family home in beautiful condition located on this popular development in Watchfield. In pristine order throughout, the accommodation is situated over two floors and offers; a tiled entrance hall, dual aspect sitting room, kitchen/diner with French doors onto the garden and a WC. There are three bedrooms to the first floor, a family bathroom and an ensuite shower room. Ideally positioned, the property is within walking distance to all of the amenities that Watchfield has to offer and boasts excellent travel links, being only a short drive to the A420 giving access to Swindon & Oxford. The side of the property is occupied by a large green, perfect to walk the dogs or to watch the children while they place. The garden to the rear has been landscaped well and offers a patio area & lawn with access to the garage – which offers driveway parking to the front.
- White Horse at Woolstone (3 mi)2 reviews
- Eagle Tavern (2.78 mi)4 reviews
- The Rainbow (4.1 mi)1 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (8.02 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (13.22 mi)1 reviews
- Kheiron School of English (18.9 mi)3 reviews