– IMMACULATELY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT – BEAUTIFUL SOUTH FACING LANDSCAPED GARDEN – THREE GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS – POPULAR LOCATION – GARAGE & DRIVEWAY PARKING – NO ONWARD CHAIN – MUST BE VIEWED –
Offered to the market in the popular location of Watchfield is this immaculately presented three-bedroom, semi-detached family home. The property has been lovingly looked after by the current owner who has a keen eye for detail and stunning decor which must be viewed to fully appreciate what is on offer. Boasting a sunny aspect and beautifully maintained rear garden as well as driveway parking and a garage with fantastic storage above. The ground floor comprises a modern integrated kitchen, downstairs cloakroom and a fantastic sized reception room which benefits from patio doors opening out to the rear of the property and additional storage. The first floor comprises three good size bedrooms, master boasting an en-suite and built in wardrobes. There is also a separate family bathroom which again, is stunning. Neutrally decorated throughout this property offers ample living space. This property is located on the Knapps Meadow development in Watchfield that offers local amenities to include a primary school, shops and plenty of green space. This location also offers fantastic access to Swindon and Oxford via the A420. Offered to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN this property will be extremely popular.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- White Horse at Woolstone (3.02 mi)2 reviews
- Eagle Tavern (2.75 mi)4 reviews
- The Gulshan Brasserie (1.14 mi)4 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (8.02 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (13.17 mi)1 reviews
- Oxford University (19.2 mi)14 reviews