Located on a quiet road in the sought after village of Chiseldon is this well presented, FOUR BEDROOM, DETACHED house which over looks an abundance of OPEN COUNTRYSIDE. The rear garden has been beautifully and thoughtfully landscaped by the current owner and offers access on to the fields behind. The house itself offers flexible living accommodation over two floors, comprising of; Kitchen, dining room, sitting room with feature fireplace, family bathroom and four double bedrooms. The master bedroom offers a lovely en-suite shower room with skylight and double doors that open on to a roof terrace overlooking the view. The property sits within walking distance to a variety of local amenities including the local primary school and the popular market town of Marlborough is just a short drive away.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC Data in a new window / tab.
Click here to view EPC Data in a new window / tab.
- Café Art (3.26 mi)2 reviews
- Balula's Delicatessen (3.16 mi)3 reviews
- Baila Coffee & Vinyl (3.3 mi)1 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (7.33 mi)1 reviews
- Tregoze Primary School (5.55 mi)1 reviews
- Clearprop Microlight School (3.72 mi)1 reviews