PART EXCHANGE AND HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE. Call for details.
Florence House is a select development of just seven apartments situated in the popular village of Wanborough. Flat 4 is located on the first floor of the building and offers views over the communal gardens to the rear. The accommodation approached 1000 sq ft and comprises two double bedrooms, a large bathroom, a 22ft lounge/diner and a fitted kitchen, there is a useful storage area and a utility area. There are two allocated parking spaces and access to the communal gardens. Free of chain.
Wanborough offers a range of amenities including a doctors surgery, village shop and post office, sports facilities, excellent public houses and a highly regarded primary school. The market towns of Marlborough and Cirencester are only a short drive away.
- The Old Bank Brasserie (3.2 mi)9 reviews
- Fratello's (3.48 mi)9 reviews
- The Plough Inn (1.62 mi)4 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (6.81 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (16.31 mi)1 reviews
- The Hill End Outdoor Centre (21.5 mi)1 reviews