A five bedroom detached house that was the subject of a complete renovation only 3 years ago. The property sits on an elevated plot on the edge of Wanborough with views to the North and West. The kitchen/diner is the hub of this family home with doors opening onto the rear garden. There is an office space, access to the integral garage and 4 bathrooms to choose from. Wanborough is ideally located for the local road networks (J15 of the M4 and A419) and is only 10 minutes from Swindon Station (London Paddington c.55 minutes). The local school is a short walk away as are the local parks and playing fields. The village is located 10 miles from the market town of Marlborough and 20 miles from Cirencester. There are a number of local pubs that serve food and well supported local events including the May Day Fayre and Wanborough Show. Chain Free.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- The Old Bank Brasserie (3.29 mi)9 reviews
- Fratello's (3.57 mi)9 reviews
- The Plough Inn (1.63 mi)4 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (6.91 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (16.38 mi)1 reviews
- The Hill End Outdoor Centre (21.48 mi)1 reviews