Offered for sale for the first time in 37 years, Rosemullion sits in an elevated position on the outskirts of this popular village. The house is positioned centrally on the plot with ample parking and a detached double garage. There is significant scope for further extension and improvements subject to the relevant consents.
Wanborough offers a range of amenities including a doctors surgery, sports facilities, excellent public houses and a highly regarded primary school.
The area is well served by private schools including Pinewood, St Francis Pewsey, Marlborough College, St Mary's Calne and Dauntsey's.
Swindon (mainline station – London, Paddington 55 minutes) 5.8 miles, M4 (J15) 1.5 miles, Marlborough 10 miles, Hungerford 14 miles,
Cirencester 20 miles, (Distances and times approximate)
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- The Old Bank Brasserie (3.29 mi)9 reviews
- The Plough Inn (1.63 mi)4 reviews
- Fratello's (3.57 mi)9 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (6.91 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (16.38 mi)1 reviews
- The Hill End Outdoor Centre (21.48 mi)1 reviews