– COUNTRYSIDE LOCATION – DOUBLE GARAGE – WELL PRESENTED – AMPLE GATED DRIVEWAY PARKING – CORNER PLOT – POTENTIAL TO EXTEND (STTP) CONSERVATORY – MODERNISED THROUGHOUT – MUST BE VIEWED –
Occupying a substantial plot, this three-bedroom end of terrace family home is situated in the quiet village of Castle Eaton. The property offers three good size bedrooms, two of which benefit from built in wardrobes, re-fitted modern kitchen, separate living room, fantastic conservatory and family bathroom. Externally, the property further benefits from an enclosed rear garden which has both patio and lawned areas, ample gated driveway parking for several vehicles and brilliant detached double garage which has both power and light.
This family home has been lovingly looked after with recent landscaped gardens, new kitchen, flooring and decor which creates a modern and light feel throughout the property.
Castle Eaton is on the Thames Path National Trail between the towns of Cricklade, upstream to the west, and Lechlade, downstream to the east, ideally situated for enjoying countryside pursuits. Further shops and amenities can be found in Cricklade & Highworth, c.4 miles South, and Cirencester, c.4 miles North of the village. Whilst Swindon, c. 7miles South, offers train links to London Paddington.
- The Red Lion Inn (3.13 mi)2 reviews
- Toby Carvery The Friary (4.34 mi)3 reviews
- Colosseo Restorante Fairford (3.21 mi)2 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (4.47 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (11.68 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (16.43 mi)1 reviews