– DETACHED – EXTENDED – CUL DE SAC LOCATION – CONSERVATORY – AMPLE DRIVEWAY PARKING – NO ONWARD CHAIN –
Offered to the market free of chain is this extended four-bedroom detached family home in the popular Haydon Wick area of North Swindon. The property has recently been decorated benefitting from new carpets and flooring throughout. The home itself is tucked away in a cul-de-sac containing just one other property. Offering versatile living accommodation with the potential to further extend the property STPP. The property comprises; entrance hall, living room with bow window, good size kitchen, separate dining room, conservatory and a converted garage which houses a double bedroom with separate shower room. To the first floor, there are three good sized bedrooms, master with built in wardrobes and a family bathroom suite. Further features include double glazing, a newly fitted boiler and spacious garden to the rear. There is ample driveway parking to the front. Offered to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN – viewings are highly recommended.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- Toby Carvery The Friary (1 mi)3 reviews
- Redhouse Plaice (0.84 mi)2 reviews
- Ami's Tandoori (0.29 mi)1 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (0.87 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (12.47 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (16.61 mi)1 reviews