A well maintained and beautifully presented two bedroom, terraced property situated on a non-through road in the sought-after village of Wroughton.
The property comprises of dining room, living room, bathroom, kitchen with access to the rear garden. The first floor boasts two double bedroom.
The property is located a short walk from the local schools and leisure facilities. There are footpaths linking the village to East Wichel, Old Town and The Wilts & Berks Canal. Wroughton has lots of useful amenities including regular bus services, supermarkets, takeaways and public houses. The market town of Marlborough is 11 miles to the South with Swindon Centre just 4 miles to the North. Waitrose and Hall & Woodhouse are a short drive from the village. J16 and J15 of the M4 are easily accessible in under 10 minutes.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- The Red Lion Pub and Inn (8.3 mi)11 reviews
- The Old Bank Brasserie (1.28 mi)9 reviews
- Great Western Fryer (0.93 mi)1 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (4.99 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (12.7 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (19.56 mi)1 reviews