– LARGE CORNER PLOT – SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION – RECENTLY DECORATED & NEW CARPETS THROUGHOUT – CONSERVATORY – AMPLE DRIVEWAY PARKING – GARAGE – NO ONWARD CHAIN – MUST BE VIEWED –
Offered to the market in the popular location of Colton Road, Shrivenham is this unique and individual detached bungalow. The property is positioned on an impressive corner plot and boasts ample driveway parking and fantastic integral garage. The property offers flexible accommodation to include well-appointed kitchen/breakfast room, three reception rooms, and two great sized double bedrooms. There is also a perfectly positioned conservatory to the rear and shower room with separate cloakroom. The property has been lovingly looked after by the current owner who has maintained to a high standard having been recently re decorated and new carpets throughout. There is also the added benefit of a fantastic attic room which is accessed via a pull-down set of stairs which provides plenty of storage.
The village itself offers a wide range of village shops, public houses, church and primary school. Situated for easy access onto the A420 to Oxford and Swindon and close to bus routes. The pleasant market towns of Farringdon and Highworth are just a short drive away. The property has the additional benefit of being sold with NO ONWARD CHAIN and viewings are highly recommended to appreciate what is on offer.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- White Horse at Woolstone (3.59 mi)2 reviews
- Eagle Tavern (4.13 mi)4 reviews
- The Gulshan Brasserie (0.36 mi)4 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (7.12 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (14.28 mi)1 reviews
- Oxford University (20.51 mi)14 reviews