A well presented three bedroom, semi-detached house in Oakhurst, North Swindon in a quiet cul-de-sac. The property is a short walking distance of the Orbital shopping Centre, close to bus routes and easy access to the A419 and Junction 15 of the M4.
The property consist of; Entrance hall, cloakroom, under stairs storage cupboard Kitchen with fridge/freezer, electric oven, gas hob, washing machine and dishwasher. Living room/diner with patio doors overlooking rear garden. To the first floor; one double bedroom and a large single bedroom and family bathroom. To the second floor is the master bedroom with ensuite shower room.
Externally there is an enclosed rear garden with side gate to driveway and single garage.
The property benefits from gas central heating and uPVC double glazing.
Unfurnished. No Pets. Available Immediately.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- Redhouse Plaice (0.41 mi)2 reviews
- Toby Carvery The Friary (0.98 mi)2 reviews
- Taw Hill Tandoori (0.39 mi)1 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (0.27 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (12.65 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (16.12 mi)1 reviews