Look what we have here, a much-loved family home, tucked away on a lovely street within Stratton. We know you've been waiting some time for one of these, and well… You are welcome.
A modern FOUR bed, DETACHED family home close to Tesco superstore in Swindon. Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in sought after area with a level walk to Town center.
Four great sized bedrooms, large family bathroom, En-suite to the master and built in storage, the property offers ample space for all extra fixtures and fittings.
The kitchen comes with ALL WHITE GOODS IN PLACE.
You will also find a cloakroom off the kitchen and a utility area with access to the garden.
An easy to maintain SOUTH FACING back garden- means the most can be made of the sunshine all day, PERFECT for a family BBQ.
Good sized parking area to the front of the house, with feature statement bay window.
The integral garage is very good for storage or conversion.
Outer wall cavities are fully insulated.
We highly recommend viewing the property to truly appreciate what is on offer.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- Fratello's (1.08 mi)8 reviews
- Rio Of Swindon (1.12 mi)4 reviews
- Da Vinci Ristorante Italiano (1.18 mi)4 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (3.56 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (14.18 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (16.95 mi)1 reviews