**NO ONWARD CHAIN**
A unique opportunity to acquire a TWO bedroom, DETACHED property situated in the sought-after development of East Wichel on a quiet road with limited through-traffic.
This property comprises of a large open-plan living and dining area with access to the rear garden, kitchen and downstairs toilet. The first floor boasts two double bedrooms and a modern fitted bathroom. Additional benefits include gated parking, garage, visitors parking to the front as well as a green outlook to the front of the property.
This modern development benefits from, a local shop, supermarket, restaurant, primary and newly constructed secondary school and has great access to the M4 motorway and Swindon's train station.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- The Old Bank Brasserie (0.93 mi)9 reviews
- Los Gatos (0.89 mi)5 reviews
- Cast Iron Bar & Grill (0.64 mi)1 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (4.64 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (12.77 mi)1 reviews
- minster lovell playgroup (20.21 mi)1 reviews