Presented over three floors, is this immaculately maintained FOUR/FIVE bedroom, DETACHED property. Situated on the modern development of East Wichel, there is great access to the M4 motorway, Swindon's train station and Swindon's popular Old Town. Consisting of kitchen/diner, living room and a further reception room on the ground floor. The first floor offers two bedrooms both with en suites as well as another bedroom/study. The second floor boasts two further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Externally, the rear garden is of good size and the property offers parking to the rear as well parking at the front.
To the front of the property is also an area of protected land. You'll often find deer here as well as newts. This is a natural habitat for the newts and the reason behind the area being protected.
Viewing highly advised!
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- The Old Bank Brasserie (0.93 mi)9 reviews
- Poms Thai Cuisine (0.92 mi)1 reviews
- The Biplob Tandoori Restaurant (0.94 mi)2 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (4.64 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (12.77 mi)1 reviews
- minster lovell playgroup (20.21 mi)1 reviews