Tucked away at the end of a gated, private driveway is this detached bungalow with a great open-plan feel. If you like living in the countryside, just moments from a working farm, yet within a short drive of Waitrose, the Wilts & Berks Canal and Hall & Woodhouse, then this is the bungalow for you. Lots of parking for guests and a garage for tinkering, this is an ideal choice for a car or bike enthusiast. Swindon's Old Town is nearby, offering a range of nightlife and wider amenities. Available chain free.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- The Old Bank Brasserie (2.81 mi)9 reviews
- The Red Lion Inn (7.53 mi)2 reviews
- The Weighbridge Brewhouse (1.87 mi)9 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (4.62 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (10.63 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (20.32 mi)1 reviews