LINK DETACHED – EXTENDED – POPULAR LOCATION – WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT – AMPLE DRIVEWAY PARKING – GARAGE – MUST BE VIEWED –
An extended and improved three bedroom link-detached home situated in a quiet spot within the market town of Cricklade. The house has large reception rooms with lots of natural light. The kitchen is well appointed with plenty of worktop space. There are 3 bedrooms and a family bathroom to the first floor. There is ample driveway parking and an enclosed low maintenance rear garden.
Cricklade is located on the border of North Wiltshire and Gloucestershire, with the River Thames flowing nearby there is a wealth of Countryside to explore. The Cotswold Water Park is just moments away, with open-water swimming, sailing and wake-boarding lakes.
Cricklade High Street is within short walking distance, for essential amenities including The Cricklade Club, award winning country pubs, shops, school and country walks including The Thames Path. **3D WALKTHROUGH TOUR AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- The Red Lion Inn (0.49 mi)2 reviews
- Toby Carvery The Friary (3.81 mi)3 reviews
- The Old Boathouse Pub (2.72 mi)3 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (2.91 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (14.84 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (12.99 mi)1 reviews