This three bedroom link detached family home is located in the sought after town of Cricklade. This property would be ideal for a family due to its good living space, generous bedrooms and large driveway with parking for multiple vehicles.
The ground floor living accommodation comprises; Entrance porch, a good sized 'L' shaped living room, a modern kitchen/breakfast room that leads into the dining room, there is also an inner lobby with door to the utility room with a W.C plus a door leading to the integral garage that also provides a second access to the front of the property.
The first floor offers; first floor landing, three generous bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The rear garden is well maintained and offers a patio area that leads to a large lawned area. The homeowner has also added a decked seating area to the rear of the garden with a pond and decked walkway. The front of the property offers a large driveway with parking for multiple vehicles.
The property is situated in a select cul de sac in this sought after residential area and provides easy access to the many amenities of this desirable town. Cricklade is conveniently situated between Cirencester and Swindon and offers easy access to the nearby road and rail network.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- The Red Lion Inn (0.47 mi)2 reviews
- The Old Boathouse Pub (2.72 mi)3 reviews
- Toby Carvery The Friary (3.81 mi)3 reviews
- Asda Superstores (3.66 mi)5 reviews
- Tesco (3.75 mi)5 reviews
- W M Morrison Supermarkets (3.94 mi)5 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (2.91 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (13.01 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (14.82 mi)1 reviews