This superb three bedroom semi-detached chalet bungalow is located at the head of a cul-de-sac in the sought after area of Lawns in Swindon. This property offers good living space, generous bedrooms and the south facing rear garden backs onto Lawn Woods.
The ground floor living accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hall ,a spacious living room that is open to the dining room, a modern kitchen/breakfast room, a modern shower room, a master bedroom plus the second bedroom.
The first floor is a converted loft room that now serves as a generous bedroom with plenty of space for furniture.
This property is positioned on a generous plot and offers a large enclosed rear garden that backs onto Lawn Woods and offers a good sized lawn area plus a decked seating area that is ideal for family barbeques.
The front garden offers a large driveway with access to the detached garage via up and over door.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
Click here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- The Old Bank Brasserie (0.58 mi)9 reviews
- Nando's (0.95 mi)2 reviews
- Poms Thai Cuisine (0.49 mi)1 reviews
- Sainsbury's (1.03 mi)1 reviews
- Balula's Delicatessen (0.57 mi)3 reviews
- Iceland.co.uk (1.19 mi)1 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (4.63 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (13.85 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (18.31 mi)1 reviews