A well-presented, FOUR DOUBLE bedroom property offers larger than average living accommodation over three floors. The property is located within the popular Oakhurst development and is within close proximity to the local amenities. The property comprises as follows: Entrance hallway, cloakroom, modern kitchen/ breakfast room with full white goods, sitting room/dining room with French doors to the rear garden. To the first floor; large Master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and en-suite shower room, double bedroom and family bathroom. To the second floor; two further double bedrooms one with built-in wardrobe. Externally the property has a gated front garden as well as a fully enclosed garden to the rear with gate to the courtyard where the garage and Driveway parking can be found. Offered Unfurnished. Available 18th August. No Pets. No Sharers.
Please bring Photo ID – Current or Expired Passport, Utility Bill or Bank Statement dated in the last 3 months.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- The Red Lion Inn (2.96 mi)2 reviews
- The Old Bank Brasserie (4.21 mi)9 reviews
- Toby Carvery The Friary (1.2 mi)3 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (0.15 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (12.65 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (15.97 mi)1 reviews